Cementing Instructions for Titanium Inserts:
Prior to bonding, make sure the screws fall through the hole of the zirconia restoration. If there is a problem you will need to manually enlarge the hole.
- Sandblast the exterior of the Ti inserts (DO NOT SAND BLAST THE INTERFACING PART OF THE ABUTMENT) and the receiving area of the zirconia with aluminum oxide.
- Screw the abutments to the model.
- Blackout top of screw with some white wax.
- Apply the primer to the brush and apply a liberal coat to the insert and Zi receiving area. Allow to day for a minute and then fully dry with air.
- Syringe a couple of beads of the resin cement circumferentially around the titanium insert.
- Light cure the screw access hole, buccal and lingual for 3 seconds, each location.
- Using an explorer remove excess resin
- Finish light curing all units.
- Examine under microscope for excess cement.
Download the Complete Catalog
Download the Usage Instructions
3.5mm R-Series Zimmer Dental Tapered Screw-Vent® Titanium Base.
4.5mm R-Series Zimmer Dental Tapered Screw-Vent® Titanium Base.
5.7mm R-Series Zimmer Dental Tapered Screw-Vent® Titanium Base.
NT-Trading R-Series 2-CONnect Zimmer Tapered Screw-Vent® Compatible Base Set.